Over the organization’s 10 year history, IAVA has created large scale partnerships with Fortune 500 companies, government entities, and nonprofits to achieve its mission of helping veterans and their families transition properly into civilian life. Some examples are:
- JCPenney gave away $2.25M in professional attire to 11,000 IAVA vets returning to the civilian job force.
- Veterans Crisis Line ensures our members are able to get 24 hour crisis support if they need it.
- National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) connects IAVA vets with free legal support within 24 hours.
- Sheetz raised $200K for IAVA by selling dog tag shaped magnets at registers in over 400 locations.
- Google provided 1-on-1 resume workshops for 1,000+ IAVA and SVA member veterans.
Fill out the application below to be considered for partnership.