IAVA ‘s DC team team, and our members across the country, continued the fight to Defend the GI Bill. Here are some of yesterday’s highlights:
- Continued evaluating our next steps on the NGIB campaign
- Prepared IAVA letter to Senate veterans omnibus cosponsors outlining our opposition to the cuts included in the omnibus
- Published IAVA Blog Post on Senate/House Veterans omnibus provisions IAVA supports and would like to see passed and funded without cutting the GI Bill
- 21 grassroots IAVA member messages sent out yesterday
- NGIB campaign grassroots IAVA member message total stands at 30,283
We will be finishing the week strong on Friday. Check back for further developments.