In 455 Vandals enter and sack Rome, they plunder the city for two weeks. Similarly, unless we stop them, Congress will break into the Post-9/11 GI Bill and plunder it. A few #DefendTheGIBIll campaign highlights from yesterday:
- Set-up meeting with the office of a Republican Congressman.
- Coordinated Texas IAVA meetings with team leaders Jeff Hensley and Richard Delgado, Jr.
- Finalized #DefendTheGIBIll survey which was posted this morning, we are collecting stories from our members about the impact that Post-9/11 GI Bill cuts would have on their day-to-day lives. Please share your story here.
- 6 grassroots IAVA member messages sent out to Capitol Hill offices yesterday.
- Defend the GI Bill campaign grassroots IAVA member message total stands at 30,683.