IAVA | December 7, 2018
Read: Weekly RRRP Round-up December 7
IAVA’s Rapid Response Referral Program (RRRP) works with veterans and families across the nation providing critical support, guidance and linkages to on the ground resources. RRRP is staffed by masters-level Veteran Transition Managers (VTMs) that work on the front lines every single day, ensuring our nation’s heroes and their families have the support that they need and have earned.
It’s been an incredibly busy week and the RRRP team continues to provide top notch services to clients:
- We saw a steep uptick last week with GI Bill payment related cases and served 32 new clients. The team is busy and working through them, ensuring our clients receive financial support and resolution with payment issues.
- Client quote of the week: “My case manager takes the time to understand my complicated needs and issues. The support she provides me has made the biggest positive impact on me since I transitioned out of the military.” Learn more by checking out RRRP’s latest Weekly Impact Report.
- Senior Veteran Transition Manager, Military Services & Faith-Based Lead, Julienne Williams will be joining IAVA’s Advocacy team and IAVA members from across the country next week to participate in Storm the Hill. IAVA’s Storm the Hill is a quarterly advocacy and leadership development campaign and the most powerful non-partisan policy impact program for post-9/11 vets in America.
- Tune in next Wednesday, December 12 when IAVA’s Senior Veteran Transition Manager, VA Benefits Lead, Vadim Panasyuk delivers testimony in Albany, NY before the NYS Committee on Veterans Affairs regarding veteran employment programs
- Tune in next Thursday, December 13 when IAVA’s Chief Services Officer, Hannah Sinoway delivers testimony in NYC before the NYC Council Committee on Veterans regarding veteran access to higher education.