Interested in running the TCS New York City Marathon and supporting our nation’s latest generation of veterans?
Apply today to be a part of IAVA’s first ever TCS New York City Marathon Team!
- Applications are open NOW and will be accepted through Friday, March 30th. Team acceptances will be sent at that time, and your journey to the finish line begins!
- Both traditional runners and athletes with disabilities are welcome to apply (for additional information on AWD entries, please click here).
- You must complete the application form in its entirety.
- No notifications will be sent on a rolling basis. All applicants will be notified at the conclusion of the application period.
Please contact us via email@example.com with any remaining questions. Thank you for understanding that there may be a delay in response time during the busy application period.
Team benefits & expectations:
- Each runner must raise a minimum of $2,500, while meeting interim fundraising checkpoints along the way.
- Exciting additional benefits and experiences will be offered to runners who achieve higher levels of fundraising success.
- Team members will have access to an accomplished and experienced coach along with training plans and advice for the duration of the training cycle.
- IAVA will provide runners with fundraising tools and assistance throughout the season, along with a personalized fundraising page for each runner.
- Runners are encouraged to share their passion for running and advocacy for veterans through personal networks, email, and social media channels.