On-the-ground support is critical to IAVA’s mission, and every dollar contributed is valuable. Here's one way you can help spread the mission of IAVA in your community:
Want to create your own fundraiser for IAVA? Or find our fundraising platforms online? We encourage and appreciate individual fundraising efforts. Every dollar contributed allows IAVA to impact the veterans’ community through education, community and advocacy.
Check out the guidelines below, and we'll be sure to keep you involved with IAVA in the future. You can send your contributions to this address:
Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
292 Madison Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10017
IAVA cannot do or support the following:
- Provide a fiscal sponsorship
- Support political fundraisers or gatherings
- Support pro-war or anti-war gatherings
Otherwise, here’s what you can do:
- You are free to use IAVA’s name and mission statement to publicize your events.
- Have a “suggested donation amount” at the event.
- Have a laptop set-up so that people can visit IAVA.org and sign up.
- Send us photos of your event and tell us how it went!
Or you can find us online:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions. Thank you again for supporting IAVA and our nation’s newest generation of veterans.
IAVA has helped thousands of veterans. Here are some of their stories:
On August 5th, IAVA Member Veterans joined President Obama at the Navy Yard…
With the opportunity to learn from the industry's finest, IAVA Member Veterans…