Find IAVA Online
- Join us on MySpace
- Become a fan of IAVA on Facebook, and join our Cause
- See all of our photos on Flickr
- Visit our YouTube channel
- Raise money online for IAVA with SocialVibe
- Follow IAVA on Twitter
Tips for supporting IAVA on Facebook
- If you haven't already, you can become a fan of IAVA here. We regularly post the most important updates to our Fan page. Once you're a fan, you'll see those updates in your news feed, and you'll have the ability to 'Share' specific posted items.
- You can also join our cause here.
- Causes makes it easy to invite your friends to join. This a great, great way to get people looped in with a cause for the long term. (Just click the blue 'invite' button.)
- Anytime you want to help promote something on Facebook, you can write about it in your status.
- If there is a specific page on IAVA.org that you want to share, posting it to your page, along with a very short sentence about why it's important, is enormously effective.
Tips for supporting IAVA using Twitter
- Follow our feed at www.twitter.com/iava
- When you see something you want to promote, retweet it!
IAVA has helped thousands of veterans. Here are some of their stories:
On Sunday, March 18th, IAVA Founder and Executive Director Paul Rieckhoff and…
On August 5th, IAVA Member Veterans joined President Obama at the Navy Yard…