IAVA’s Rapid Response Referral Program (RRRP) works with veterans and families across the nation providing critical support, guidance and linkages to on the ground resources. RRRP is staffed by masters-level Veteran Transition Managers (VTMs) that work on the front lines every single day, ensuring our nation’s heroes and their families have the support that they need and have earned.
It’s been an incredibly busy week and the RRRP team continues to provide top notch services to clients. Caseloads are high and client needs are complex and urgent. Even so, RRRP team members are engaging in professional development opportunities, delivering powerful testimony and being interviewed by the media:
- Client quote of the week: “We really appreciate all the help you have researched and gotten for us. Just knowing that we have someone in our corner to help has made all the difference for us”. Learn more about the tremendous impacts RRRP made last week by checking out our latest Impact Report.
- Vadim Panasyuk, IAVA’s Senior Veteran Transition Manager, VA Benefits Lead crushed it with his powerful, thoughtful and spot on testimony on Wednesday at the State committee on Veterans Affairs in Albany regarding veteran employment. Read full testimony here.
- Julienne Williams, IAVA’s Senior Veteran Transition Manager, Military Services & Faith-Based Lead, joined IAVA’s Advocacy team and IAVA members from across the country this week to participate in Storm the Hill. IAVA’s Storm the Hill is a quarterly advocacy and leadership development campaign and the most powerful non-partisan policy impact program for post-9/11 vets in America.
- Hannah Sinoway, IAVA’s Chief Services Officer delivered powerful testimony before the NYC Council Committee on Veterans regarding veteran access to higher education. Read full testimony here.
- IAVA was quoted in an important article in MEL magazine addressing the important issues surrounding PTSD, stigma and veteran employment.